- 2-3 bananas
- 5 heaped tablespoons natural yoghut
- to taste ground cinnamon
- 1 level tablespoon Mapel Syrup
Recipe is created for
1. Put all ingredients in the mixing bowl
2. Blend 10 sec/speed 6
3. Pour mixture into icey pole mold
4. Freeze the icey poles
Icy Pole Mixture
Accessories you need
Add 250g of Coconut Water for extra flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- nutella custard
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)