- 180 g buckwheat
- 3 --- ripe bananas, Browner the better
- 1/2 Cup Rasberries
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Rice malt syrup
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 180 deg C
2. Put buckwheat into mixing bowl and mill - 1.5min sp9
3. Add remaining ingredients except rasberries, mix 30 sec sp3
4. Add rasberries, reverse, 20sec, sp3
5. Put into standard size muffin tray (makes 12 muffins)
6. Bake approx 20min until golden on top
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake