- 0.5 banana, chopped
- 6 strawberries, hulled
- 120 g coconut cream
- 120 g water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 45 g chia seeds
8Recipe is created for
1. Add banana, strawberries, coconut cream, water & vanilla to the bowl.
2. Mix for 30 secs / spd 4 until fruit is blended
3. Scrape down sides with the spatula
4. Add chia seeds
5. Mix for 15 seconds slowly getting to speed 4.
6. Pour into small serving bowls making sure the chia seeds are all mixed through to set in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
7. Serve with firm coconut cream (see tip) and fresh berries.
You can leave it to set it one bowl before serving up individual puddings if you prefer.
Put a can of coconut cream in the fridge the night before you want your coconut cream. When you want to serve it, take it out of the fridge, turn it upside down & open it. Pour out (& keep for another use) the almost clear liquid. At the bottom of the can will be thick, luxurious coconut cream to use as you would like dairy cream.
If you're not a fan of coconut cream or milk, you can use any milk alternative you prefer, or simply use dairy milk.
You can use frozen fruit if you have it.
Use any fleshy, juicy fruit you like - mangoes in summer would be lovely!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- American Breakfast Pancakes (Nigella Lawson)
- Cheesy Quinoa Zucchini Slice
- Saving Citrus
- Roast Pumpkin & Garlic Hommus
- Deluxe Carrot Cake
- Banana, Fig & Almond Bread
- Strawberries & Cream Fudge
- Raspberry & Coconut Macaroons
- Super Creamy Raspberry Sorbet
- Sneaky Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Frosting
- Campfire Hot Chocolate
- All-In-One Salmon Dinner with Coconut Sauce
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Bircher Muesli
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake