- 50 g brown sugar
- 50 g Butter
- 40 g golden syrup, (heaped tablespoon)
- 30 g cornflour
- 500ml Milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
Melt butter, sugar & golden syrup for 5mins/100deg/speed 1.
Add cornflour, milk, eggs & broken up banana.
Cook for 7mins/90deg/speed 2.
blend for 10sec/speed 4 & serve hot.
Great on its own or poured over banana cake splashed with baileys & served warm with whipped cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Blueberry Chia Puddings
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie