- 250g Digestive biscuits, Broken into pieces
- 125g Butter
- 395g sweetened condensed milk
- 100g Butter
- 100g brown sugar
- 4 bananas
- 300mls whipping cream
- 100g milk chocolate
- 1 scoop flaked almonds
- 1 scoop flaked hazel nuts
1h 30minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place biscuits into mixing bowl and crush 5 sec /speed 7. Place into separate bowl and set aside.
- place 125g butter into mixing bowl and melt 2 mins / 90c / speed 2
- Place crushed biscuits mixture back into mixing bowl and combine with butter 15 secs/ speed 2
- Place biscuit mixture into tart tin.
Firmly press the biscuit mixture down over the base of tin and sides with back of a spoon.
- Place in fridge until required.
Wash mixing bowl and blade.
- Insert Butterfly wisk in to mixing bowl
- add condensed Milk, sugar, and 100g butter and cook until caramel thickens 10-12 mins / veroma / speed 4
- Pour immediately over base and cover with plastic wrap and chill in fridge for 1hr
Wash bowl, whisk and blade.
- Slice 2 bananas and evenly place on caramel.
Place chocolate pieces in mixing bowl and grate 10 secs /speed 9.
Place in a small bowl and set aside
Rinse mixing bowl and dry.
- Place butterfly whick into mixing bowl.
Add the whipping cream.
Wisk 5-40 secs / speed3.5 until light and fluffy
- Place whipped cream over bananas, and sprinkle with grated chocolate and flaked nuts.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Balls
- Rice Bubble Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls