- 1 lemon
- 30 g Basil leaves
- 2 mint leaves
- 150 g sugar
- 500 g water
- 1 g agar-agar
- 1 egg white
Place basil leaves, sugar, water, agar-agar and lemon juice in the bowl. Program 5 min / 90° / speed 1.
Infuse with mint leaves during 10 min. Filter the infusion with the simmering basket and divide in ice cube trays. Place trays in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
Before serving, mix the ice cubes in the bowl 30 sec / speed 6 with the aid of the spatula.
Insert butterfly. Add egg white and mix again 10 seconds / speed 4.
Serve as palate cleanser, with a salad as entree or with fruits (strawberries...) as dessert.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)