- 500 g Beet root, Peeled and cubed
- 100 g unsalted butter, chopped
- 200 g dark chocolate (70%), chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 125 g sugar raw
- 3 eggs, Room temperature
- 100 g gluten free flour plain
- 25 g cacao powder
Place sugar in bowl and mill 3sec speed 9. Set aside.
Place beet root in varoma receptacle and steam for 20 mins on varoma speed 1. Remove varoma and empty bowl.
Grease and line lamington pan and preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Place beetroot, chocolate, butter and vanilla into bowl and mix speed 5 for 30 seconds. Add sugar, eggs, flour and cacao powder and blend 20 seconds speed 5.
Pour in prepared pan and bake 25 mins until skewer comes out clean. Cool completely in pan then cut into squares.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Apple Rhubarb Crumble