- 40 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams Acai & Berry Powder
- 20 grams cacao powder
- 35 grams cacao nibs
- 55 grams palm sugar
- 100 grams dates
- 40 grams almond butter
- pinch salt (optional)
Combine all ingredients on speed 9 for 20 seconds.
Roll into 1" balls & dust with Acai Powder.
Refridgerate for 1 hour before serving.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Apple Cake
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Cashew cream
- Coconut and Mango Jelly
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Chai Choc Puddings - low sugar
- LCM bars - low sugar
- Apricot, Date & Coconut Bliss Balls