- 200 grams Self Raising Flour
- 200 grams Wholemeal Self Raising Flour
- 220 grams raw sugar
- 250 grams Butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 x 300g boxes Sara Lee Mixed Berries (drained) or frozen berries of choice or 1 pkt of 500g Coles mixed frozen berries
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius (fan forced).
2. Line & grease a 20cm springform tin with baking paper (line base & grease sides).
3. Add cake ingredients (not berries) to bowl. Mix 15secs, sp 5. Scrape down sides & repeat if necessary.
4. Place just over half of the mixture in the base of springform tin & press down evenly.
5. Place drained mixed fruit on top of base.
6. Put remaining cake mixture on top of fruit with either a spoon or crumble over top with wet fingers/hands.
7. Bake for 1 hour or until golden & cooked through.
8. Leave in tin for 5 minutes before turning out.
9. Dust with icing sugar & serve.
Best served warm with custard and/or cream.
Accessories you need
1. I find if you wet your hands and just grab small amounts and press between your hands, you can get the mixture to spread for better coverage over the top. With the base, I put half in the tin and use wet hands to flatten it.
2. You can reduce sugar, if you like.
3. Also, it is a good idea to place springform tin onto another tray when putting it in the oven - just in case any liquid from the berries comes out.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup