- 7 eggs
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 45 grams almond meal/flour
- 70 grams Coconut Flour
- 85 grams tapioca flour
- 40 grams coconut oil
- 60 grams Raw Honey
- 290 grams nut milk of choice
Place all ingredients in bowl and mix speed 5 for 15 seconds.
Heat a large frypan, add a little coconut oil, and drop large spoonfuls of batter into it. Cook approxrimately 2 minutes each side or until golden.
Serve with favourite toppings.
Converted (and tweaked) from The Spunky Coconut.
Thickness of mixture varies depending on the the brand of coconut flour used. You may need to use the back of the spoon to spread the batter slightly in the pan.
This quantity feeds a family of five.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet