- 50 grams Butter
- 2 eggs
- 250 grams Milk
- 220 grams Self Raising Flour
- 70 grams sugar
Melt butter 2 mins / 80 deg / sp 2
Add remaining ingredients and combine sp 4 / 10 - 30 secs (until smooth)
Cook in a fry pan over low-medium heat with a small dobb of butter. Fiip when bubbles appear
Serve as they cook or why not keep them hot in your thermoserver so the whole family can enjoy together!
These pancakes are even better when made using buttermilk
Recipe can easily be doubled for larger families (I always double - we are a family of 6)
Recipe can also be halved for smaller Families / Couples
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango fruity ice cream
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Peppermint Mint Choc Chip Bliss Balls
- Delicious Bliss Balls
- I want more slice
- Healthy Coconut & Almond Chocolates
- Mocha Bliss Balls
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- NZ Lolly Log Cake
- Raw Lemon Protein Ball
- Chocolate fudge sauce
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Strawberry Vanilla Jam
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Chicken and Zucchini brown rice Risotto
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5