- 50 grams Butter
- 2 eggs
- 250 grams Milk
- 220 grams Self Raising Flour
- 70 grams sugar
Melt butter 2 mins / 80 deg / sp 2
Add remaining ingredients and combine sp 4 / 10 - 30 secs (until smooth)
Cook in a fry pan over low-medium heat with a small dobb of butter. Fiip when bubbles appear
Serve as they cook or why not keep them hot in your thermoserver so the whole family can enjoy together!
Accessories you need
These pancakes are even better when made using buttermilk
Recipe can easily be doubled for larger families (I always double - we are a family of 6)
Recipe can also be halved for smaller Families / Couples
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Banoffee Pie
- Chocolate Easter Egg Cheesecakes
- Cherry Ripe Slice-NO BAKE