- 4 pods Cardonmon, Crack pod to remove seeds
- 200 g Black Rice
- 550 g water
- 100 g raw suger
- 1 can coconut cream, 400ml can
8Recipe is created for
1. Cardonmon Seeds into Bowl 10sec / speed10
2. Rice and water into Bowl 40min / 100° / Speed 1.5
3. Add sugar 15min / 80° / speed 1.5
4. Add Coconut cream to combind.
5. Transfer to Thermoserver.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Healthy Mousse