- 200 g Black Sesame Seeds, Roasted
- 100 g glutinous rice
- 100 g Black Rice
- 80 g raw sugar
- 1.5 litre water
Place Glutinous & Black Rice into bowl. Roast for 4 minutes, Varoma temperature, .
Set aside to cool.
Smooth out consistency as required. Slowly turn up to Speed 6-8 for 30 seconds.
For every 200 g of the resulting powder mix, use 500g of water. This serves serves 4 people as dessert. For smoother consistency - blend as if you would with soup recipes until smooth.
Powder mix can be stored for up to 3 weeks in an airtight container. But the aroma slowly fades.
Can be enjoyed with coconut cream. Sugar content can be adjusted to suit tastes. This is far less than you would get in a pre-packed Black Sesame Paste (shown in photo).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free