- 200 g Black Sesame Seeds, Roasted
- 100 g glutinous rice
- 100 g Black Rice
- 80 g raw sugar
- 1.5 litre water
Place Glutinous & Black Rice into bowl. Roast for 4 minutes, Varoma temperature, .
Set aside to cool.
Smooth out consistency as required. Slowly turn up to Speed 6-8 for 30 seconds.
For every 200 g of the resulting powder mix, use 500g of water. This serves serves 4 people as dessert. For smoother consistency - blend as if you would with soup recipes until smooth.
Powder mix can be stored for up to 3 weeks in an airtight container. But the aroma slowly fades.
Can be enjoyed with coconut cream. Sugar content can be adjusted to suit tastes. This is far less than you would get in a pre-packed Black Sesame Paste (shown in photo).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Pomegranate Juice
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Cashew oat drink
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice