- 200 g black glutinous rice, washed
- 150 g white glutinous rice, washed
- 1200 g water
- 150 g brown sugar, (see Tips)
- 370 g coconut milk, to serve
1h 30minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place a ceramic or glass bowl onto mixing bowl lid and weigh black and white rice into it. Cover with water and set aside to soak overnight.
Drain rice through simmering basket.
Insert butterfly. Place rice, water and sugar into mixing bowl and cook 1.5 hrs/90°C/speed .
Serve warm or at room temperature and top with coconut milk or stir coconut milk through.
Brown sugar can be replaced with 150 g palm sugar.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Peppermint Slice
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Cashew cream
- Coconut and Mango Jelly
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Chai Choc Puddings - low sugar
- LCM bars - low sugar
- Apricot, Date & Coconut Bliss Balls
- Coconut Rough
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Mango lassi
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food