- 200 g black glutinous rice, washed
- 150 g white glutinous rice, washed
- 1200 g water
- 150 g brown sugar, (see Tips)
- 370 g coconut milk, to serve
1h 30minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place a ceramic or glass bowl onto mixing bowl lid and weigh black and white rice into it. Cover with water and set aside to soak overnight.
Drain rice through simmering basket.
Insert butterfly. Place rice, water and sugar into mixing bowl and cook 1.5 hrs/90°C/speed .
Serve warm or at room temperature and top with coconut milk or stir coconut milk through.
Brown sugar can be replaced with 150 g palm sugar.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Healthy Mousse
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites