- 3 eggs seperated
- 75 grams soft butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 90 grams brown sugar
- 125 grams dark chocolate
- 1/2 level tsp Coffee Powder
- 25 grams plain flour
- 3 tablespoon cherry jam
- 10 gram icing sugar
- 250 grams Cream cheese softened
- to taste FINE Lemon Zest
- HALF --- lemon juice
- 20 grams icing sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
There are 3 Stages to this recipe, egg whites, batter and icing.
1. Safely Insert Butterfly: Add egg whites, salt and whisk 3 min/speed 3.
(Or until stiff-watch it closely all eggs are differnet.)
2. Add 10 grams caster sugar and mix 10sec sp3. Remove butterfly set whites aside. ( This is the part where you wish for a second bowl)
3. Place Brown Sugar, yolks and butter in mixing bowl, mix 3min/70C/sp4. Scrape down sides.
4. Add finely chopped dark Chocolate, let it melt a little and mix 3min/70C/sp4. Scrape down sides.
5. Add flour and mix 5sec/sp 5 scape down sides. (mix 3min/70C/sp4. Scrape down sides. (Repeat if nessessary.)
6. Insert Butterfly. Add egg whites, jam and mix 7sec/sp3. Transfer to muffin papers. Bake 8-15 min Cool on rack.
Preheat Oven, 200C. Line Muffin tins with papers, at least 10
Egg white times may vary.
Baking times may vary.
A cold cherry liquer would be nice, poured over whilts warm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart