- 10-15 medjool dates, Pitted
- 100g mixed raw nuts- almonds, cashews, macadamias, etc.
- 100g sultanas
- 100g pepitas
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- Maple syrup, To taste
- dessicated coconut, To coat
Add all ingredients except coconut to TMX bowl and chop 10 seconds, speed 6 or until desired consistency (you can leave it longer if you like a smoother texture).
Taste and add a splash of maple syrup if additional sweetness is desired.
Spoon out teaspoonfuls and roll into balls.
Roll in coconut to coat and place in fridge to set (approx 30 minutes).
Accessories you need
Vary the ingredients depending on your taste. Try adding dried apricots or craisins and rolling in crushed almonds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe