- 120 g sugar
- 150 g pomegranate juice frozen in cubes
- 1 lime, peeled and halved+
- 1/2 lemon, peeled
- 3 blood oranges, peeled and quartered
- 20 g orange blossom water frozen
- 1 egg white
- 550 g ice cubes
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10 secs speed 9
Add fruit, egg white and half the ice cubes ( including pomegranate and orange blossom water.)
Slowly turn the speed dial to 10 for 20 seconds
Add remaining ice and use spatula to assist in the incorporation of fruit with the ice 40 secs speed 10
converted from Greg and Lucy Malouf's book called Malouf.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Swedish caramel biscuits (Kolakakor / Sirapskakor)
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Apple Tea Cakes
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Fruit slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes