- 180 grams raw sugar
- 250 grams plain sweet biscuits
- 125 grams Butter
- 500 grams Softened Cream Cheese
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- pulp of 2-3 passionfruit
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees centigrade, and line a 20 x 30cm slice tin with baking paper (or grease, if you prefer.
Place the sugar into the TM bowl and process on speed 9 for 2-3 seconds. Set aside.
Place the biscuits into the TM bowl and process on speed 7 for 3-4 seconds. Set aside.
Melt butter by putting it into the TM bowl on 100degrees, speed 1 for 2 mins.
Add crumbs back to TM bowl (with butter) and process on speed 4 for 15 seconds or until butter and crumbs are combined.
Press mixture over the base and sides of the lined tray. Use a glass to press the base down firmly. Chill in the fridge for 30 mins.
Place cream cheese and sugar, in the TM bowl and process on speed 3 for 10 seconds. Reduce speed to 2 and add the eggs, one at time. Add cream and lime juice.
Pour mixture over cooled biscuit base.
Sprinkle with the blueberries over the top, then add the passionfruit pulp evenly.
Cook in oven for approximately 1 hour, or until set.
After cooling refrigerate overnight.
Cut into portions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Cheesecake Brownie
- Orange Waffles
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF