- 1 can coconut milk, (=400mL frozen as ice cubes)
- 20 pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 125 grams blueberries, (1 punnet)
- 60 grams Cashews raw
Recipe is created for
Combine all ingredients in the Thermomix bowl
Blitz for 1 minute on speed 10 ensuring the measuring cup is in place on the lid
Serve immediately or place in the freezer to harden up slightly
Enjoy - it won't last long!
Accessories you need
This would probably work with any type of berry
You could use homemade coconut milk made from dessicated coconut and water in the thermomix and then frozen.
If you prefer it to be less sweet you could probably omit the honey as the dates are a great sweetener
If the mixture isn't ice cream smooth after 1 minute, it may require a little longer
This recipe has been adapted from the 'Nutritional Grail'
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Chai Turmeric
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Chocolate Panforte
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Honey mustard chicken
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars