- 35 grams Coconut sugar, or your choice of sweetener
- 500 grams blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 lemon, peeled and halved
- 1 egg white
- 100 grams water
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 400 grams ice cubes
Add sugar to bowl and mill for 10 seconds, Sp9.
Add blueberries, lemon, egg white, ginger, and water and mix 20 seconds, Sp9.
Add ice and mix on Sp10 for 1 minute, using the spatula to assist in keeping the ice hitting the blades.
Accessories you need
If using fresh blueberries you may need less/no water to assist in the emulsification.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake