- 35 grams Coconut sugar, or your choice of sweetener
- 500 grams blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 lemon, peeled and halved
- 1 egg white
- 100 grams water
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 400 grams ice cubes
Recipe is created for
Add sugar to bowl and mill for 10 seconds, Sp9.
Add blueberries, lemon, egg white, ginger, and water and mix 20 seconds, Sp9.
Add ice and mix on Sp10 for 1 minute, using the spatula to assist in keeping the ice hitting the blades.
Accessories you need
If using fresh blueberries you may need less/no water to assist in the emulsification.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Slice
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Garlic Soup
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Variation Balti Beef Curry