- 100 g macadamia nuts
- 100 g cashew nuts
- 50 g sultanas
- 150 g Dates (pitted)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 2 tablespoons Desiccated Coconut
- 3 tablespoons Cacau Nibs or Choc Bits
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Snack Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Non-dairy Vegetarian Autumn Easter Father's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking Cooling Biscuit/cookie Praline/sweets Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Party Picnic Easy Natural Quick Appetizer Dessert
Place cashews, macadamias, sultanas, dates, vanilla bean paste and coconut in Thermomix bowl. Speed 9 for 1-2mins (until it comes together)
Add Cacao Nibs Reverse speed 2-3 for 10secs
Roll into balls and roll in extra coconut. Refridgerate until firm.
Caramel and Cacao Nib Balls
Hope you enjoy. This is a sweet but guilt free healthy treat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free