- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 80 g Butter, cubed
- 540 g Caramilk Chocolate, (3x 180g blocks)
- 80 g Kellogg's Rice Bubbles
- 100 g pistachio nut, Kernels
- 75 g dried apricots, (Chopped by hand)
- 50 g dried cranberries, (Crasins)
- 100 g red glace cherries
- 90 g dessicated coconut
- 20 g coconut oil
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Put the desiccated coconut, Rice Bubbles & hand chopped dried apricots into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
2.Grease a 20 x 30cm rectangle slice tray & line with baking paper, allow baking paper to overhang sides of tray.
3. Place Pistachio kernels into bowl, MC on & chop 3 Secs/Speed 5. Transfer to the large mixing bowl.
4. Place red glacé cherries & dried cranberries into bowl, MC on.
Chop 3 Secs/Speed 5. Transfer to large mixing bowl.
5. Place 360g Caramilk (broken into small squares) into bowl, MC on.
Grate 8 Secs/Speed 7. Scrape sides of bowl.
6. Add condensed milk & butter to bowl, MC on.
Cook 5 mins/50°C/speed 1 Scrape down sides of bowl.
7. Pour melted chocolate over contents in large mixing bowl. Stir gently with a large spoon to combined or until well coated.
8. Transfer contents into he prepared slice tin. Press mixture over base until it looks even.
Transfer tin to the fridge for 2 hours or until set.
9. Wash & dry your Thermomix bowl. Make sure it is thoroughly dry. *Or if you have a 2nd bowl, use it now!
10. Place remaining Caramilk Chocolate (180 g) in bowl, MC on.
Chop 7 Secs/Speed 7. Scrape down bowl.
11. Add 20g Coconut Oil, MC on. Cook 4 mins/50°C/speed 1.
12. Remove slice from fridge and pour melted Caramilk over the top of the slice. Smooth over using a spatula until it is evenly spread, covering the slice.
13. Place back into the fridge for another 30 minutes or until set.
When ready to serve, use a knife dipped in hot water(& towel dried) to heat the blade to cut the slice in lovely smooth even squares. Store in an air tight container or seal in gift bags as gifts. Store in the fridge for a few days.
Accessories you need
This recipe requires chilling in the fridge for 2.5 hours.
For this recipe you will need a large mixing bowl, mixing spoon, rectangular slice pan, Baking paper & food handling gloves.
*Food handling gloves make smoothing out your slice much quicker than just using the back of a spoon or spatula.
*Cut slice into 36 squares. Can make heaps more if cutting small. These make a lovely Christmas gift; place 6 squares in a food safe bag & tie a hand made gift tag with Christmas ribbon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butterscotch Impossible Pie
- Notella Bliss Balls
- CREAMED RICE (THERMOMUMMA)
- Apple Protein Balls
- Gingerbread Waffles with (or without) Toffee Sauce
- Variation Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Mars Bar Slice ( No Bake)
- Crunchy fritters batter (Pisang/Cempedak goreng rangup)
- Sticky Date Puddings
- Vegan Caramel Cups
- Bubur Sumsum
- Caramel Meringue Slice