- 600 grams carrot
- 1 Cup nuts your choice, almonds cashews etc
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 3 heaped tablespoons YIAH Milk Chocolate Powder
- 1 level tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/2 Cup Almond meal
- 10 grams tumeric
2h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate Carrot 10 sec sp 5
add all ingrediants to the bowl mix 30 secs sp 4 scrap down mix 20 secs sp 5...
scrap down and check if all ingrediants are mixed through and blended enough..
repeat if necessary.
Roll mix into balls and roll in desiccated coconut and refrigerate for 2 hours.
can be frozen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Cheese Sandwich
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Mexican Sandwich
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Ooba Carrot Cake