- 250 g plain sweet biscuits
- 125 g Butter
- 500 gram cream cheese, caramilk phily is sensational
- 400 gram sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoons Gelatine powder, or 1 Satchet
- 65 gram hot water
Recipe is created for
- Add biscuits into TM bowl and crush for 5 secs on speed 7 (or until all biscuits have crumbed). Set aside is using the bowl to melt the butter.
- Add butter to TM bowl and melt for 3 mins, 60 degrees, speed 1. OR melt in the microwave.
- Add back the biscuit crumbs and mix for 4 secs / Reverse / Speed 4.
- Press into a lined 20cm springform tin or anything that is deep enough. Set aside while making the cheese filling.
In a dry, clean TM bowl
Add the cream cheese and beat for 10 secs on speed 5.
- Add condensed milk and beat for 10 secs on speed 5.
- In a cup mix gelatine with hot/boiling water and add TM bowl, mixing for 3-5 secs / Reverse / Speed 4.
- Pour mixture onto the biscuit base.
Place in the fridge to set for 3 hours +
Then decorate as desired
This is a basic but versatile cheesecake recipe so can be adapted to your personal taste or occasion.
Additional variations and ideas.....
. Use any sweet biscuit, even oreo's or other cream filled biscuits if the desire takes you.
. At step 3 above you can add lemon juice, fruit, chocolate etc.
. Add strawberries to the mix once poured onto the biscuit base.
. Mix jelly crystals as per packet instruction and once cooled pour over set cheesecake.
. At step 2 add protein powder for a healthy protein treat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Cinnamon scrolls