- zest of one small size orange, orange peel only (no whiteskin)
- 40 g almonds
- 100 g glace cherries
- 2 egg yolks
- 500 g whipping cream (full fat)
- 150 g caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract or paste
- 1 pinch sea salt
Add almonds to and chop 5 secs / Sp 5 and set aside in separate bowl.
Add orange peel to and blend 6 secs on Sp 9. Add cherries and chop 3 secs / Sp 5.
Add all remaining ice cream ingredients into and cook 7mins / 80 degs / Sp 4. Allow to cool slightly then mix 10 secs on Sp 5. Pour into a separate bowl (preferably stainless steel for faster freezing) cover and place into freezer for 3-4hrs.
When firm (not frozen) remove Cherry Bliss from freezer, cut into small pieces or spoon out into then add previously chopped amonds, blend 20 secs / Sp 4, scrape down sides of bowl, then blend a further 20 secs / Sp 4 or until a smooth and creamy texture.
Cover and put back into freezer for another 3-4hrs or until frozen all the way through, before serving.
Once ready, scoop out into balls and enjoy with your favourite fruit salad, hot pie or pudding......
Method for Ice Cream
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls