- 200 grams pitted dates
- 100 grams almonds
- 2 scoop Protein Powder
- 50 grams walnuts
- 50 grams Desiccated Coconut, (plus extra to roll them in)
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- pinch Himalayan salt
- 50 grams Dried Tart Cherries
Place all ingredients excluding cherries in TM.
Pulse 5 times for 1 second.
Add cherries and repeat.... Pulse 5 times for 1 second.
Roll into approximately 24 balls before rolling into additional Desiccated Coconut.
Refrigerate when complete, will last indefinately in your fridge unless/until devoured!
These make a perfect Christmas gift as an alternative to Rum balls!
I use 'PSE World Class Whey Chocolate Protein Powder', and prefer to use 'Loving Earth' Dried Cherries when I can source them as they are extra tarty! You could use sweet cherries, or a combination of tarty and sweet!
You can add 1 tablespoon of Cacao Nibs for extra crunch, or if you don't like the Chia seeds mill them for 1 minute on speed 9 first!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Blueberry, Yoghurt & Wild Orange Straps
- Raspberry, Lime & Coconut Icypoles
- Summer in a Glass Fruit Smoothie
- Banana & Calendula Muffins GF DF
- Ev's Energetic Cacao Pops
- Almond Mylk
- Clone of Amazingly Easy Chocolate Fudge - Rocky Road Style
- Coffee Scrolls
- Bombay Chicken with Spinach Rice, Pappadums & Mango Chutney