- 2 cherry ripe bars, full size
- 3 tablespoons raw sugar
- 30 g Corn Flour
- 2 eggs
- 500 g Milk
Recipe is created for
1. Place Cherry Ripes, sugar and flour into the TM bowl and blend on speed 8 for 10 seconds.
2. Add eggs and milk and cook at 90 for 7 minute on speed 4.
3. decorate with coconut and left over cherry ripe if you have any
Cherry Ripe Custard
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Chocolate truffles- Vegan & Nut Free
- Lamington Cocktail
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Chai Turmeric
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice