- 500 g cream
- 500 g Milk
- 300 g sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 3 cherry ripe bars
Place cream, milk, sugar and egg yolks in TM bowl. Cook for 5 minutes at 80C on speed 4.
Add cocoa powder and 2 cut up cherry ripe bars. Mix for 20 seconds on speed 5.
Place mixture into a stainless steel bowl (or split between 2 bowls to freeze quicker) and place into the freezer for at about 5 hours or until firm, but not fully frozen.
Take the icecream from the freezer and cut into medium sized pieces. Place half of mixture into the TM bowl. Mix for 20 seconds on speed 9, and then 10 seconds on speed 4 using the spatula to assist. Pour mixture into container or Thermoserver. Repeat mixing for other half of mixture and pour to combine into same container.
Cut up last cherry ripe bar into small pieces and stir through mixture so that you have nice chunks of cherry ripe through the icecream.
Return to freezer for about 2-3 hours to fully freeze.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Capsicum dip
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Creamy tuna dip
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake