- 100 g choc chips
- 75 g Nuts
- 50 g Self Raising Flour
- 40 g rolled oats
- 40 g plain flour
- 95 g brown sugar
- 3 level teaspoons Butter
- --- honey, Drizzle
- 600 g apples, peeled and cut into small cubes
- pinch cinnamon, to taste
- 600 g water
Peel and Cut 600 grams of Apple's into small cubes
Add 600 grams of water and a pinch of cinnamon to taste
Set timer to 10min 90 degrees
Make sure apples are soft, if not put in for another 2 min
Place 75 grams of any kind of nuts and grind for 5 seconds speed 5 or untill finly chopped.
Add 50 grams of Self rasing flour and 40 grams of plain flour
Add 40 grams of rolled oats and 95 grams of brown sugar
3 level teaspoons of butter and a drizzle of honey Mix all together for 5 seconds on speed 5. Or untill all mixed.
Set the oven to about 175 degrees to pre heat. Strain the stewed apples and place into a oven proof dish. Pat down tight.
Add half of the cruble to the apple stew and mix in the choc chips through the apple stew.
Add the rest of the apple cruble and pat down. Put into dish into oven and set timer for 15 min or untill crumble looks golden brown.
Set aside to cool down. Serve with ice cream!
Accessories you need
Use chocolate bits that will melt well into the dish. Mix both the crumble and apple stew together for cosistantcy of chocolate thoughout dish. Allow to cool down before serving and add ice cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Healthy Green Smoothie
- Fermented cucumbers
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Raspberry Friands