- 400 grams PASCALL marshmallows
- 120 grams Butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 225 grams CADBURY dark chocolate melts
- 2 teaspoons Peppermint Essence
- 150 gram packet classic OREOs
Grease and line a 20cm square slice tin.
Put chocolate melts into TM bowl and grate 5 seconds/speed 9. Set aside.
Reserve 5 OREOs then roughly break remaining OREOs into 5-6 pieces, set aside.
Combine marshmallows, butter and water into TM bowl and melt 4 minutes/100°C/speed 3.
Add reserved chocolate and peppermint essence into TM bowl and mix 20 seconds/speed 4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Then mix 10 seconds/speed 4.
Put reserved broken OREO biscuits into TM bowl and mix 10 seconds/reverse/speed 4.
Pour mixture into prepared slice tin and smooth over.
Quarter remaining reserved OREO biscuits and scatter them over the top of the slice.
Refrigerate until firm.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The perfect caramel slice
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge