- 400 grams PASCALL marshmallows
- 120 grams Butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 225 grams CADBURY dark chocolate melts
- 2 teaspoons Peppermint Essence
- 150 gram packet classic OREOs
Grease and line a 20cm square slice tin.
Put chocolate melts into TM bowl and grate 5 seconds/speed 9. Set aside.
Reserve 5 OREOs then roughly break remaining OREOs into 5-6 pieces, set aside.
Combine marshmallows, butter and water into TM bowl and melt 4 minutes/100°C/speed 3.
Add reserved chocolate and peppermint essence into TM bowl and mix 20 seconds/speed 4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Then mix 10 seconds/speed 4.
Put reserved broken OREO biscuits into TM bowl and mix 10 seconds/reverse/speed 4.
Pour mixture into prepared slice tin and smooth over.
Quarter remaining reserved OREO biscuits and scatter them over the top of the slice.
Refrigerate until firm.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Durban Naan
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese