- 1 Peppermint Crisp Bar
- 50 g Raw Sugar (or more to taste)
- 30 g cocoa
- 500 g Milk
- 2 eggs
- 20 g cornflour
8Recipe is created for
Mill Peppermint Crisp bar and sugar for 10 seconds / speed 9.
Add remaining ingredients, after scraping down bowl, and cook for 7 minutes / 90 degrees / speed 4.
Serve garnished with extra Peppermint Crisp.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Raspberry and Cinnamon Toast
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel
- GoAhead Chocolate Quinoa Cake (Gluten Free)
- Vanilla Smoothie
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Apple Tea Cakes
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna