- 250 g Milk
- 85 g dark chocolate
- 2 g soy lecithin powder
Grate chocolate 10 sec speed 10. Scrape down
Add half of the milk. Melt chocolate into milk, 80 deg, speed 2, 2 min
Add remaining milk and mix through
Pour into square container and add Soy Lecithin
Blitz using immersion blender to airate and create foam
Scoop off foam and serve. Repeat airation if required to generate amount required.
Accessories you need
Foam will hold for at least an hour. Add a pinch of Xanthum Gum if you need it for longer.
Substite any flavour liquid/sauce/juice
Great way to stop your sauce running all over the plate!
Try freezing this for a fantastic dessert - serve with berries.
Soy Lecithin is a natural product made from soy used in many foods to stabilise the texture. Found in speciality food stores or online.
The square container is important - a round bowl will simply stir around and around, the square catches the foam and allows it to build up. The butterfly will not give you the desired result.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Light rye bread
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies