- 100 grams raw cashews
- 200 grams milk chocolate melts or buttons, for topping
- 250 grams raw sugar
- 1 can skim condensed milk
- 125 grams Butter
- 25 grams liquid glucose
Chop Cashews Speed 3, 1 Second
Chop Milk Chocolate Melts Sped 3, 3 Seconds.
Set above aside.
Mill Raw Sugar Speed 9, 10 Seconds. Leave in TM.
Add Skim Condensed Milk, Butter, Liquid Glucose. Cook 100c Speed 3, 8 Mins.
Srape sides and bottom of bowl.
Cook Varoma Temp, Speed 3, 20 Mins.
Add Milk Chocolate and Cashews Reverse Speed 10 Seconds.
Pour into Lined Slice Tray, put in fridge to set. Then slice when it is set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Apricot, Coconut and Oat Slice
- Kylie's Brownies