- milk, Full cream 1.2 litres
- 8 level tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons cornflour
- 4 tablespoons cocoa, Good quality Dutch is best
- dash Vanilla Essence/Extract
Place all ingredients into TM bowl. Blend on speed 6 for 10 seconds. Set to 100 degrees speed 4 until it reaches full temperature then turn down to 50 and cook for an extra five minutes. Pour into wet moulds and refridgerate until set, about 4-5 hours or overnight. Turn out onto plate and serve with a little whipped cream.
Blancmange is an ancient recipe dating back to the middle ages. Vanilla blancmange can be made by leaving out the cocoa. Flavour with licquer such as Irish cream Tia Maria or Malibu. Serve with poached fruit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Quick blueberry (or any fruit) pie!
- Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- Mango & LIme Curd
- Bliss Balls - Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Baked passionfruit & ricotta cheesecake
- White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
- CHOCOLATE NIICE-CREAM
- Healthy Chocolate Balls by The Thermo Niche