- milk, Full cream 1.2 litres
- 8 level tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons cornflour
- 4 tablespoons cocoa, Good quality Dutch is best
- dash Vanilla Essence/Extract
Place all ingredients into TM bowl. Blend on speed 6 for 10 seconds. Set to 100 degrees speed 4 until it reaches full temperature then turn down to 50 and cook for an extra five minutes. Pour into wet moulds and refridgerate until set, about 4-5 hours or overnight. Turn out onto plate and serve with a little whipped cream.
Blancmange is an ancient recipe dating back to the middle ages. Vanilla blancmange can be made by leaving out the cocoa. Flavour with licquer such as Irish cream Tia Maria or Malibu. Serve with poached fruit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Banoffee Pie
- Chocolate Easter Egg Cheesecakes
- Cherry Ripe Slice-NO BAKE