THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon water
- 90 grams Butter
- 250 grams Pascal pink and white marshmallows
- 100 grams red glace cherries
- 300 grams Milk, Optional- (for flushing bowl at end and making a divine hot chocolate drink as a bonus)
Break chocolate into squares and grate 7 sec speed 9.
Add marshmallow, butter and water and chop 15 sec speed 5 so all ingredients are mixed.
Cook 5 minutes, 50 degrees, speed 2, until all ingredients are melted.
Add chopped cherries and stir in on , speed 1 for 7 seconds.
Pour mixture into a loaf pan or smaller (base area ~20 cmx 30 cm) which has been lined with baking paper. (Don't be too fussed about getting every sceric of fudge from the bowl. See the 'Yummy Second Take' below).
Allow to cool then refrigerate over night until set.
Cut into small pieces (~50) when required and store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Bonus:Don't be too fussed scraping out the bowl!!! Instead:
Use the chocolate residue in your TM bowl to make a divine hot chocolate mallow drink. Add 300g of milk and heat to 70 degrees speed 3, 5 minutes. Increase speed to 6 for an additional 15 seconds to flush any residual chocolate off walls of the bowl and then pour into a mug and enjoy. Not only does this clean your bowl but the hot chocolate mallow drink is heavenly.
Accessories you need
Fudge needs to stay overnight in fridge to fully set. Individual portions can be wrapped like lollies in celephane but should be kept in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Keto Condensed Milk
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)