THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon water
- 90 grams Butter
- 250 grams Pascal pink and white marshmallows
- 100 grams red glace cherries
- 300 grams Milk, Optional- (for flushing bowl at end and making a divine hot chocolate drink as a bonus)
Break chocolate into squares and grate 7 sec speed 9.
Add marshmallow, butter and water and chop 15 sec speed 5 so all ingredients are mixed.
Cook 5 minutes, 50 degrees, speed 2, until all ingredients are melted.
Add chopped cherries and stir in on , speed 1 for 7 seconds.
Pour mixture into a loaf pan or smaller (base area ~20 cmx 30 cm) which has been lined with baking paper. (Don't be too fussed about getting every sceric of fudge from the bowl. See the 'Yummy Second Take' below).
Allow to cool then refrigerate over night until set.
Cut into small pieces (~50) when required and store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Bonus:Don't be too fussed scraping out the bowl!!! Instead:
Use the chocolate residue in your TM bowl to make a divine hot chocolate mallow drink. Add 300g of milk and heat to 70 degrees speed 3, 5 minutes. Increase speed to 6 for an additional 15 seconds to flush any residual chocolate off walls of the bowl and then pour into a mug and enjoy. Not only does this clean your bowl but the hot chocolate mallow drink is heavenly.
Accessories you need
Fudge needs to stay overnight in fridge to fully set. Individual portions can be wrapped like lollies in celephane but should be kept in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie