- 225 g castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 250 g thickened cream
- 40 g Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 300 g Self Raising Flour
- 50 g Cocoa Unsweetened
- 230 g icing sugar
- 115 g Butter
- 30 g Cocoa Unsweetened
- 40 g Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a muffin tray with cupcake liners.
Place sugar in bowl and mill 10 seconds / speed 10.
Add eggs, cream, milk and vanilla extract. Mix 10 seconds / speed 5.
Add self raising flour and cocoa. Mix 10 seconds / speed 5.
Divide mixture into cupcake patty cases and bake for 15-20 minutes in a moderate oven.
Allow to cool.
Place all ingredients in the bowl.
Chop 10 seconds / speed 5.
Put in butterfly. Mix 20 seconds / speed 4 or until smooth.
Ice cooled cupcakes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Coconut & Date Bliss Balls
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Satay Sauce
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup