- 225 g castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 250 g thickened cream
- 40 g Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 300 g Self Raising Flour
- 50 g Cocoa Unsweetened
- 230 g icing sugar
- 115 g Butter
- 30 g Cocoa Unsweetened
- 40 g Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a muffin tray with cupcake liners.
Place sugar in bowl and mill 10 seconds / speed 10.
Add eggs, cream, milk and vanilla extract. Mix 10 seconds / speed 5.
Add self raising flour and cocoa. Mix 10 seconds / speed 5.
Divide mixture into cupcake patty cases and bake for 15-20 minutes in a moderate oven.
Allow to cool.
Place all ingredients in the bowl.
Chop 10 seconds / speed 5.
Put in butterfly. Mix 20 seconds / speed 4 or until smooth.
Ice cooled cupcakes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake