- 85 gram raw sugar
- 150 gram Butter Cubed
- 150 gram dark chocolate (70%), chopped
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar in TM bowl 3 sec speed 9
add chocolate and butter and cook 5 min 50C speed 1
add eggs and egg yolks one at a time on speed 4 until all combined
add flour speed 2 10 sec
Pour into greased dariole moulds and set in fridge for 1 hour to set
preheat oven to 180C and cook for 16 mintues
once done, take out of oven and rest for 1-2 mintues
Turn upside down on plate, remove mould and serve with ice cream (everyday cook book page 150)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake