- 85 gram raw sugar
- 150 gram Butter Cubed
- 150 gram dark chocolate (70%), chopped
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar in TM bowl 3 sec speed 9
add chocolate and butter and cook 5 min 50C speed 1
add eggs and egg yolks one at a time on speed 4 until all combined
add flour speed 2 10 sec
Pour into greased dariole moulds and set in fridge for 1 hour to set
preheat oven to 180C and cook for 16 mintues
once done, take out of oven and rest for 1-2 mintues
Turn upside down on plate, remove mould and serve with ice cream (everyday cook book page 150)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)