THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 60 gram 3 yolks
- 180 gram 3 eggs
- 40 gram Alto Mandarin Olive Oil
- 80 gram icing sugar
- 65 gram plain flour
- 40 gram Zokoko Coacoa Powder
- 100 gram Milk
- 250 gram thickened cream
- 85 gram Milk
- 85 gram sugar
- 100 gram egg yolks
- 30 gram Cointreau
- 1/2 vanilla pod, Scraped for seeds only
- 1/2 orange zest
- 100 gram Zokoko goddess dark chocolate
- 200g Cocoa Nibs
- 200g Sugar
- 4g Pectin
- 70g Glucose
- 70ml Milk
- 170g Butter
Recipe is created for
1.Blend the eggs and icing sugar in the thermomix for 30 seconds.Stream in the olive oil so as it emulsifies with the eggs.
2.Add the flour and cocoa powder and blend until smooth (about 30 seconds).Add the milk and blend for 15 seconds.
3.Strain the mix and pour it into a cream gun. Charge with 2 gas bulbs. Leave to rest for approx. 1 hour.
4.To cook take a paper cup and poke 3 small holes in the bottom. Fill the cup up half way with the sponge mix from the cream gun. Microwave for 40 seconds.
Take out and turn the cup upside down to let it cool.
1Blend in the thermomix the egg yolks , cream, milk. orange zest and vanilla seeds.
2. Cook out for 5 minutes to 60*C.Then increase the temperature to 80*C and cook for a further 5 minutes.
3.Cool to 40*C then add the chopped chocolate. Add the Cointreau, strain into a bowl and cool down over ice water.
4.Refridgerate until required.
1. Put the cocoa nibs into a large bowl and set aside.
2. Sift together the pectin and sugar.
3. Put the glucose, sugar mix, milk and butter into the thrmomix and bring up to 100*C on the thermomix. Leave at this temperature for 6 minutes.
4. Pour the hot sugar mix onto the cocoa nibs. Stir well. Leave to cool at room temperature stirring occasionally.
5. Once cool, put the mix onto a sheet of baking paper and put another sheet on top. With a rolling pin, roll the mix out to about 3 mm thick. Put in the fridge to set.
6. Once set, remove the top piece of paper and bake at 170°C for about 15-20 minutes or until it is evenly caramelised.
7. Cut into the desires shape whilst still hot and malleable. Leave to cool and set.
Chocolate and Olive Oil Sponge
Goddess Milk Chocolate Anglaise
Zokoko Cocoa Nib Crisp
Requires a Cream Gun to fill cup and create a fluffy light sponge
Recipe by Tiffany Jones - The Pastry Project for Zokoko
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Curried Sausages