- 150 grams Butter
- 200 grams Brown Sugar.
- 50 grams golden syrup
- 395 gram can sweetened condensed milk
- 350 grams chocolate, dark or milk
- 1-2 teaspoons Orange confectionery oil, or orange flavouring
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier or Cointreau, optional
Grate Chocolate 10 seconds speed 9. Place to one side.
Add butter, sugar, condensed milk and syrup to mixing bowl . Use TM basket to prevent splatter.
Cook Varoma - 14 mins - speed 2.
Reduce to 90C - cook 10 minutes speed 2.
Add reserved chocolate, orange flavouring ( to taste) and Grand Marnier.
Mix 2 minutes - speed 4
Mix 1.5 minutes - speed 6.
Pour into tray lined with baking paper. Mine is 18cm x 28cm. Leave to cool on the bench. Do not refrigerate until cool.
Cut into squares and store in an airtight tin in the fridge.
a soft ,chewy, rich chocolate fudge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Cinnamon scrolls