- 180 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 orange, zest only, no white pith
- 40 g Butter
- 250 g arborio rice
- 100 g amaretto
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1000 g Milk
- 1 orange, chopped into segments
- 150 g sugar
- cream, to taste
- white chocolate curls, to serve (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Place chocolate and orange zest into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside. Clean and dry mixinig bowl.
Place butter, rice and Amaretto into mixing bowl and sauté 3 min/100ºC//speed 1.5.
Add remaining ingredients except milled chocolate and orange zest and cream to mixing bowl and cook 17-19 min/100ºC//speed 1.5.
Transfer into thermal serving bowl or other large bowl, removing any fibrous pieces from the orange, and stir cream and reserved chocolate through.
Garnish with white chocolate curls (optional) and serve whilst still hot.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad