- 280 g Tipo oo flour
- 20 g cacao powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon oilve oil
- 3 oranges, segmented
- 250 g orange juice
- 50 g Cointreau
- 1 vanilla bean
- 150 g Butter
- 50 g sugar
- 6 fresh mint leaves
8Recipe is created for
Place flour, cacao, eggs and oil in the bowl, bring together for 5 sec on sp 5.
Knead for 2mins
Allow to rest while getting the sauce ingredients together.
Put sugar and mint in the bowl for 10sec on sp6
Add orange juice, vanilla bean and cointreau. Reduce for 6min on 100C
While this is reducing, shape pasta.
Insert butterfly, andd butter, pasta and orange segments. Cook for 12 mins at 100C
Serve immediately with a fresh mint sprig for garnish.
Orange liqueur sauce
Accessories you need
For a different twist, swap the oranges for cherries, use tinned and replace the juice for the syrup in the tin. Add sugar to taste.
This recipe is easily adapted to use your favourite fruits and flavours.
This pasta can also be used with ricotta to make raviolis.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup