- 100 g almonds
- 100 g medjool dates, approx 8 dates
- 30 g Shredded coconut
- 80 g Peanut Butter
- 20 g cacao powder, raw
- 20 g Maple syrup
- 5 g vanilla extract
- salt, to taste
1. Add everything* to the TM bowl, and mix on speed 8/5 seconds.
*If your peanut butter is salty, you might not need to add extra salt.
2. Check it's all mixed together and looks 'doughy'. You still want little chunky bits to add to the texture. If it's a bit dry, add a tiny drizzle of coconut oil or water and mix again. Give it a little taste test to see if it needs salt.
3. Roll into bite sized balls. I generally make around 12.
Optional: roll balls in cacao or dessicated coconut to make them look prettier, or serve as is.
4. Chill in the freezer for 2 hours prior to serving so they firm up. Best eaten straight from the fridge.
Accessories you need
If you want to use dried dates, simply soak them for a minute or so in hot water and drain, reserving about 20g of water. Add the dates and water as you would the fresh medjool dates.
The addition of more dates will make these more 'fudgey' if you prefer - I like it both ways!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Sweet potato & banana paleo muffins (nut free)
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Chocolate Brownie Balls, with superfoods (Paleo & Vegan)
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Basil Pesto
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Rice bread
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan