- 1 --- frozen banana
- 250 g Almond milk
- 50 g Peanut Butter
- 20 g cacao powder
- 20 g Maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoon Granola
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 4 Strawberries large ones
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Almond milk, Frozen banana, Peanut butter, Cacao powder, Vanilla paste and Maple Syrup in the TM Bowl.
Blend 10 secs on Speed 10.
Pour smoothie into serving bowl.
Top the smoothie with toppings listed or add any other fruit etc that you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- Green Latte
- Banana oat pancake
- Banana pudding cake
- Banana Pecan Crumble Muffins
- Turmeric, Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Blueberry, Banana and Oat Breakfast Bars
- Poppy seeds Banana Bread
- Vanilla Smoothie
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)