- 1 --- frozen banana
- 250 g Almond milk
- 50 g Peanut Butter
- 20 g cacao powder
- 20 g Maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoon Granola
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 4 Strawberries large ones
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Almond milk, Frozen banana, Peanut butter, Cacao powder, Vanilla paste and Maple Syrup in the TM Bowl.
Blend 10 secs on Speed 10.
Pour smoothie into serving bowl.
Top the smoothie with toppings listed or add any other fruit etc that you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Banana Nut Bread
- Very Berry Gluten Free Cake
- Gluten Free Banana Pancakes
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Banana, Raspberry & Apple Muffins
- Banana blueberry muffins
- banana, raspberry and white chocolate muffins
- Olive Oil Banana Bread with Nutella Swirls
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free Banana Loaf
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Strawberry Carrot Leather