- 345 grams plain flour
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, (15g)
- 1/4 Cup Soft Icing Sugar, (35g)
- 3 Eggs (Large)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1.7 litres water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup double thickened cream, (230g)
- 1 Cup chocolate hazelnut spread, e.g. Nutella
- pinch of salt
- Choice of Fruit
- chocolate shavings
- Choice of Nuts
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all the dough ingredients (except water and salt) into the TM bowl and knead 3 minutes / /. Empty the TM and roll the dough (it can be a bit crumbly) into a smooth ball before wrapping it in cling wrap. Allow to rest for 20 – 30 minutes in the fridge.
Cut your rested pasta dough into quarters and work on one piece at a time (covering the others to prevent it from drying). Roll each piece into a 2-3mm thick rectangle then shape your pasta sheet using a pasta machine or rolling pin. I used my pasta machine to make tagliatelle (alternatively you can make ribbons or penne).
To cook your fresh chocolate pasta in your Thermomix, add water and salt into the TM bowl and heat 10 mins / 100oC / speed 4.
Insert simmering basket. Add your shaped chocolate pasta dough into the basket (approximately 170g or two sections worth) and cook 3 mins / 100oC / speed 4. Once the pasta is cooked, drain the water and store in your ThermoServer until ready to use.
Add the double cream into the TM bowl and heat 5 mins / 80oC / speed 2.
Add hazelnut spread and salt into the TM bowl and continue to simmer 3 mins / 80oC / speed 2.
Portion your cooked chocolate pasta among plates and garnish with your chosen fruit. Generously pour the chocolate hazelnut sauce over your fruit and pasta then finish off with nut and chocolate garnishes.
Make the Pasta
Make the Sauce
To Plate Up
Accessories you need
If you do not have a pasta machine, you could flatten your pasta dough using a rolling pin.
The list of garnishes you could use is endless. For fruit, I think berries (strawberries, cranberries, blueberries) and banana would go amazingly well. Macadamia, pistachios and cashews would also be a lovely addition to this dish. Whatever you decide to go with, garnish to your heart’s content
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Caldaretta (Filipino Beef Stew)
- Pink Moscato Panna Cotta with Pistachios
- Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Barbecue Pork Belly Skewers
- Crayfish Tails Steamed in Beer
- Mango Mousse Cups
- Chocolate Malteser Fudge
- Caramalised Onion and Blue Cheese Sauce
- Greek Chicken Pinwheels
- Brownie Batter Spread
- Sweet Filipino Spaghetti
- Sweet Custard Buns
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5