- 100 grams raw or icing sugar
- 375 gram Block of creamed cheese
- 100 grams cream
- 2 --- packets of chocolate turkish delight
- 1 packet of Flake choc, or shaved chocolate for garnish
Recipe is created for
Place chocolate biscuits on a patty cake tray and into the oven at 180deg for 5 to 10mins to soften.
Remove the tray from the oven and use a spoon to gently push the biscuits into a tart shape.
Let them cool while you make the cheesecake part.
Place raw sugar in the thermomix and mill into icing sugar for 10sec and speed 10.
Add creamed cheese and cream and blitz for 20 sec on speed 5 until it is all mixed through.
Chop turkish delight bars into 1 inch slices and add into thermomix.
(You could use real turkish delight, or other kinds of chocolate bars, or just the plain creamed cheese mixture with decoration on top)
Add spoonfuls of mixture on to the biscuit base and sprinkle flake/shaved chocolate on top.
If made the night before the biscuit may get a little soft.
Chocolate Tart Cases
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Chillean Empanadas
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Paleo Meringue
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Mustard sauce
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour