- 100 grams white chocolate
- 80 grams Pistacho nuts
- 40 grams dried cranberries (crasins)
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 200 grams fresh cherries, pitted
- 200 grams raspberies frozen
- 1 small bunch Mint Leavs
- 1 lemon
- 1 egg white
- 400 grams frozen cocunut milk
- 400 grams frozen cocunut cream
- 200 grams ice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
place the white chocolate, pistacio nuts and crasins into the bowl 1sec/turbo. scrape down and repeat. set aside
place raw sugar into bowl and mill 10sec/sp10.
add all fruit, mint and eggwhite 15sec/sp8
add all cocunut ice and normal ice into bowl. 1min 30 sec/speed10 .
sorbet may require more time depending on the size of the ice.
serve immediatly covered in the topping mix.
roasted cocunut is a lovely addition to the topping. 50 grams is perfect
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)