- 100 grams white chocolate
- 80 grams Pistacho nuts
- 40 grams dried cranberries (crasins)
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 200 grams fresh cherries, pitted
- 200 grams raspberies frozen
- 1 small bunch Mint Leavs
- 1 lemon
- 1 egg white
- 400 grams frozen cocunut milk
- 400 grams frozen cocunut cream
- 200 grams ice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
place the white chocolate, pistacio nuts and crasins into the bowl 1sec/turbo. scrape down and repeat. set aside
place raw sugar into bowl and mill 10sec/sp10.
add all fruit, mint and eggwhite 15sec/sp8
add all cocunut ice and normal ice into bowl. 1min 30 sec/speed10 .
sorbet may require more time depending on the size of the ice.
serve immediatly covered in the topping mix.
roasted cocunut is a lovely addition to the topping. 50 grams is perfect
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cale's Crepes
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Strawberry Curd
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Kahlúa frappe
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto