- 6 eggs, (room temperature)
- 330 grams caster sugar
- 1.5 level teaspoon vinegar, white
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla extract or paste
- 0.600 litre cream, suitable to whip
- 500 g berries, fresh or frozen
- mint leaves, to garnish, optional
2h 0minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. On non-stick baking paper, trace a 26cm with a grey lead. Turn the sheet over and place upside down on a baking tray.
2. Preheat oven to 160c.
3. Mill sugar if making caster sugar on speed 9/30sec. Thouroughly clean and dry bowl.
4. Insert butterfly. Place eggwhites into mixing bowl and begin to whip 5min/37c/speed 3.5
5. Set timer for 6 min/37c/Speed 3 and add a tablespoon of sugar through the whole in the lid of the mixing bowl every 20-30 sec. Once all the sugar is added mix for a further 3 min/37c/speed 3 until mixture is glossy.
6. With butterfly still rotating, add vingar and vanilla 1 min/ speed 3.
7. place heaped spoonfuls of mixture around the ring on the baking paper and run a spoon acorss the top to create a dip for cream & berrie s to nest in.
8. Reduce oven temperature to 120c and bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Turn off oven and leave meringue to cool completley in the oven.
9. In a clean mixing bowl, insert butterfly and whip cream 10-45sec/speed 3.5
10. Place cream on top of meringue and decorate with berries and mint.
Accessories you need
Ensure your equipment is clean and dry with no residues as this can affect the egg white.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pie Maker Nutella Doughnuts
- South African Milk Food - Frummel Melkkos
- Russian custard
- Baked Crumble Topping
- Apricot Bites
- Lotus Cheesecake
- Donna’s Fluffy Pancakes
- Gluten Free Pancakes
- THERMOMUMMA SUPER THICK (& RICH) CHOCOLATE CUSTARD
- Chocolate Pistachio Christmas Star
- Caramel Fudge
- Gluten Free Rum Balls
- Butter Chicken Risotto
- Hot Smoked salmon pasta
- Variation Crustless Broccoli Quiche with cheddar and onions
- Walnut Crescent Cookies
- Green Goddess Dressing (sour cream & mayo)
- Janine's - Creamy Pasta Sauce - Thermie and Friends
- Creamy chicken bolognese
- Festive Baked Chicken Thighs
- Yoghurt in bowl.
- Strawberry pot set yoghurt
- Healthy creamed rice
- Fruit Tart