- 200 grams Milk
- 2 level teaspoons Dried Yeast (1 x 7 gram sachet)
- 350 grams plain flour
- 75 grams caster sugar
- 2 Egg Yolks
- About 0.5 litres canola oil or vegetable oil, Enough to half fill pan or deep frier.
- About 20 grams caster sugar
- 1 level teaspoon ground cinnamon
2h 49minPreparation 2h 45minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add Milk to mixing bowl
2. Heat 2 min/37˚C/speed
3. Sprinkle yeast over mik trying not to get it on the blades
4. Wait 2 min
5. Add flour, sugar & egg yolks
6. Knead 3 min/
7. Using a spatula transfer to a lightly greased bowl & cover with a damp tea towel
8. Move to a warm, dry place
9. Wait for 2 hours or until doubled in size
10. Roll dough to 2.5 cm thick & use a 6 cm pastry cutter to cut rounds or roll 12-15 balls with your hands then flatten slightly
11. Transfer dough balls to a lightly oiled tray then cover with tea towel
12. Move to a warm, dry place
13. Wait 30-40 min
1. Half fill a frying pan, wok or deep frier with oil
2. Heat oil over medium heat to 140 - 150˚C
3. Meanwhile make cinnamon sugar & prepare paper towel
4. In batches put the dough into the oil
5. After 2 min flip the doughnuts
6. After a further 2 min move the doughnut to the paper towel
7. Repeat steps 4-6 until all the dough is cooked
8. Roll doughnuts in cinnamon sugar
Thoroughly combine sugar & cinnamon.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Twist the blades back & forwards from the outside to ecourage the dough to come out of the mixing bowl.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)