- 250 grams Buttersnap Biscuits
- 100 grams Butter
- 250 grams Philadelphia Cheese
- 30 grams sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 50 grams Milk
- 30 grams Tia Maria or Kahlua
Recipe is created for
Line base of 6-8 inch springform with greaseproof paper. Melt butter. Place buttersnap biscuits in mixing bowl and crush till fine and sand like in texture - approximately 5 - 10 seconds on speed 8. Pour in 100 grams melted butter to ensure all mix is coated and holding mix together when placed in base of baking pan and spread evenly to edges. Use a wooden spoon or hard spatula to do this.
Preheat oven to 120 degrees Celsius (250 degrees Fahrenheit)
Place all ingredients for filling into mixing bowl. Break chocolate into even sized pieces chocolate, Mix all ingredients at speed 7 until all combined and thick and creamy (approximately 1 minute).
Pour filling into springform tin and wrap base of tin with tinfoil (approximately 1/2 way up the side of the tin). Place into baking pan and fill with warm water to just up 1/2 way the side of the foil. Place into centre of oven and bake for 45 minutes. To test if cooked through use a skewer and push into middle of cake - if it comes out clean, it's baked to perfection!
This is my alternate version with only 6-8 inch springform pan
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Zuchinni, rice slice