- 60 grams Butter
- 160 grams sugar
- 2 Bananas, large, very ripe
- 220 grams plain flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 180C.
Prepare loaf tin.
Place sugar and butter in TM bowl for 5 seconds on speed 4. Add the remaining ingredients with the exception of bananas 20 seconds on speed 4. Add roughly sliced bananas "Gentle stir setting" for 10 seconds. Then 20 seconds on speed 4 to finish mixing. Pour into prepared loaf tin and bake for 40 minutes.
Cool cake on wire rack. Good luck if you can refrain from eating it when it's cooling.. The cake cuts best if it's cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Simple sausage rolls
- Healthy Oat Slice